Extended Title: Provision of Loudhailing and Postering for a period of 3 years as and when required
Provision of Loudhailing and Postering for a period of 3 years as and when required
Issuer: Dannhauser Municipality
TENDER : PROVISION OF LOUDHAILING AND POSTERING FOR A PERIOD OF 3 YEARS AS AND WHEN REQUIRED.
Thu, 04/12/2018 - 15:33 — ADMIN
INVITATION TO TENDER - TENDER No: 03/04/2018
DESCRIPTION: PROVISION OF LOUDHAILING AND POSTERING FOR A PERIOD OF 3 YEARS AS AND WHEN REQUIRED.
The Dannhauser Local Municipality invites a pool of service providers to register for provision of loudhailing and postering for a period of 3 years as and when required.
This bid will be evaluated in terms of the 80/20 preferential point system as prescribed in the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (No 5 of 2000 Amended in 2017). BBBEE must be submitted.
In terms of section 13 of the municipal Supply Chain Management Policy and the official tender procedures, the Municipality will reject all tenders that do not comply with the following conditions.
- Bidders must be registered on the Central Supplier Database and proof of registration must be submitted.
- Bidders must include both Tax Clearance Certificate and SARS Pin.
- This bid is subject to the general conditions of contract (GCC) and if applicable, any other specific conditions of contract.
- MBD 4, MBD 6.1, MBD 8 & MBD 9 must be scrutinized, completed and submitted together with your proposal.
- Company profile with traceable references.
- CIPC Registration certificate “CK”
- Current municipal rates account.
- Capacity to undertake work within stipulated time frame.
- Background and experience in a related project.
- The loudhailer sound should be audible for at least 300 metres radius.
- Service provider must have a bakkie preferable 4x4 registered under the owner of the company, as the service will be required in deep rural areas. ( must attached log book for the vehicle)
- No bids will be considered from persons in the service of the state.
- The Municipality reserves the right to withdraw any invitation to tenders and/or to re-advertise or to reject any tender or to accept a part of it.
- The municipality reserve the right to appoint a portion or split the service to a service provider.
- The Municipality does not bind itself to accepting the lowest tender or award a contract to the bidder scoring the highest number of points.
- Returnable Documents
- Relevant experience with similar projects
(Must attach reference letters for previous relevant service offered)
Tenders must be submitted in a sealed envelope; clearly marked “TENDER NO: 03/04/2018 PROVISION OF LOUDHAILING AND POSTERING FOR A PERIOD OF 3 YEARS AS AND WHEN REQUIRED” and must be deposited into the tender box situated at the reception area of Dannhauser Municipal offices.
Tenders should be received no later than 12H00 on 28 May 2018, where after bids will be opened in public.
Late, emailed or faxed bids will not be accepted.
Any enquiries with regards to the above may be directed to:
Philani Ndlovu or
Bongani Kunene at
08 Church Street or
034- 621 2666 or 034- 940 0777/ 0704
during working hours, between 07H30 and 16H00 with lunch interval from 13H00 to 13H30, Monday to Friday.