Extended Title: Verge Maintenance for a three (3) year period
Verge Maintenance for a three (3) year period
Issuer: Ray Nkonyeni Municipality
MUNICIPAL TENDER NOTICES: 178 of 2017
The Ray Nkonyeni Municipality hereby invites bids for the following tenders:
Bid No: 8/2/RN M0056
Bid Description: Verge Maintenance for a three (3) year period
Preference Point System: 80/20
Bid Collection Point: 10 Connor Street Port Shepstone
Dr D Jama – 039 688 2161 (Depot 1)
Mr P Sithole – 039 688 2069 (Depot 2)
Mr AS Davis – 039 316 6125 (Depot 3)
Closing Date of Bid: Wednesday 27 December 2017 12h00
Cost per Bid Document (Vat Inclusive): R358,00
Compulsory Clarification Meeting:
Date: 12 December 2017
Venue: at 144 Price Street, Port Shepstone
Time: at 10:00 (Depot 1 and Depot 2
Date: 13 December 2017
Venue: at Lot 289 Imbezani Drive Southbroom
Time: at 10:00 (Depot 3)
NB: Bid documents may be obtained after 07h30 on Friday, 24 November 2017 as per the information provided above.
Cashier Offices are ONLY at the Old Post Office Building, Opposite Shoprite Checkers, Port Shepstone (i.e. Cnr of Wooley and Robinson Street).
Bid documents will only be issued on a receipt obtained from a Cashier.
Fully completed bid documents and two (2) copies must be in a sealed envelope, clearly marked: Bid No and the Bid Description, which must be deposited in the Tender Box which can be found in the foyer of the Ray Nkonyeni Municipality, 10 Connor Street, Port Shepstone, 4240 not later than 12h00 on 27 December 2017.
Proposals are to be completed in accordance with the conditions attached to the bid documents.
NOTE: TENDER DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE ISSUED AT THE CLARIFICATION MEETING.
FAILURE TO SUBMIT TWO (2) COPIES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION
Ray Nkonyeni Municipality subscribes to the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act, 2000, (Act No. 5 of 2000) and the preference point system shall be applicable for the evaluation and adjudication of proposals.
NOTE TO BIDDERS ON BID CONDITIONS:
- The Supply Chain Management Policy of Ray Nkonyeni Municipality will apply.
The Council reserves the right not to accept the lowest bid or any bid and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of the bid, or to reject all bids and cancel the notice to bid;
- Bids that are submitted late, incomplete, unsigned or by facsimile, electronically or not completed in black ink will be rejected and not accepted for further evaluation;
- Company profile together with previous experience of 3 years or more must be furnished with the bid.
Failure to submit a company profile and relevant proof of experience in respect of the said bid will result in the bid not being further evaluated;
- Council reserves the right to inspect the busin ess premises to ensure that they meet with all relevant requirements of the company;
- Members or Directors of Companies or Service Providers who are state employees are not allowed to bid or quote;
- Unsuccessful bidders will be informed of the tender outcome through the Municipal website and local newspaper/s. Aggrieved unsuccessful bidders will be allowed to lodge, within fourteen (14) days of the decision or action, a written objection or complaint to the Office of the Municipal Manager through email, firstname.lastname@example.org or fax number 0865297195.
Complaints or objections received after fourteen (14) days of the date of the notice will not be entertained;
- Bids submitted are to be valid for a period of 120 days.
- Bidders to ensure that tender document is bought before the start of the clarification meeting, Bidders without tender documents will not be permitted to sign attendance register and will be disqualified.
- NO LATE COMING will be entertained