Extended Title: Training interventions for Endumeni Municipality - municipal finance management programme
Training interventions for Endumeni Municipality - municipal finance management programme
Tender number: B09/2017-18
Closing date and time: 15 DECEMBER 2017 at 14h00
Interested registered LG SETA ACCREDITED' service providers are hereby invited to submit bids for Municipal aligned TRAINING INTERVENTIONS:
- TRAINING INTERVENTIONS
- MFMP FOR 24 TRAINEES
AS PER THE SPECIFICATIONS CONTAINED IN THE BID DOCUMENT.
- MFMP FOR 24 TRAINEES
- The Municipality reserves the right to award to one service provider /or various service providers based on the specifications and Preferential Procurement Regulations of 2011
- No proposal that was submitted late will be considered.
- No proposal sent or submitted by facsimile, telex, telegram or electronic mail will be accepted.
- The Municipality is not obliged to accept the lowest or any proposal
- As per section 38(d) (i) & (ii) of Endumeni Municipality’s Supply Chain Management Policy, bidders or any of its directors who are in arrears with their rates and taxes for more than three months or who have failed to perform satisfactorily on a previous contract in the last five years, will not be considered. The quotation process will be in terms of the Endumeni Supply Chain Management policy as approved by Council.
Bid documents will be available from the Finance Department - Mr. V. G. Sonpal (Sunil), Ms. F. Dlamuka (Fike) Room 12, Civic Centre, 64 Victoria Street, Dundee from 7h30 to 15h00, upon payment of a non-refundable deposit of R500.00 per set of bid documents.
Should any interested supplier need further clarification, feel free to contact the Human Resource Manager, Mr W.T. Ndleia on Tei No: (034) 2122121 Ext 2258, Civic Centre, 64 Victoria Street, Dundee.
Sealed bids outwardly marked “Bid No: B09/2017-18 - “ TRAINING INTERVENTIONS FOR ENDUMENI MUNICIPALITY- MUNICIPAL FINANCE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME ” should be deposited into the tender box on or before 14h00,15 DECEMBER 2017 at Endumeni Municipal Offices, Civic Centre, 64 Victoria Street, Dundee, for the attention of the undersigned. All bids will be entered into a register and opened in public.