Extended Title: Training on applying Health and Safety Practices in the water sector for process operations
Training on Applying Health and Safety Practices in the water sector for process operations
Issuer: Zululand District Municipality
Training on APPLYING HEALTH AND SAFETY PRACTICES IN THE WATER SECTOR FOR PROCESS OPERATIONS
The ZULULAND DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY
hereby invites quotations for :
APPLYING HEALTH AND SAFETY PRACTICES IN THE WATER SECTOR FOR PROCESS OPERATIONS FOR THE ZULULAND DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY
Quotations are hereby invited for the training of nine (9) employees in Applying Health and Safety Practices core competencies, for the Zululand District Municipality. The provider is to be accredited by the EWSETA to conduct this programme.
Learners are to be issued with certificates of competence once all processes have been completed successfully.
Training is to be conducted internally at the Zululand District Municipal offices in Ulundi, KwaZulu-Natal and the venue and catering will be provided by the municipality.
NO. OF LEARNERS: 9
COURSE TITLE: Applying health and safety practices in the Water Sector for Process Operations NQF level 2, unit standards 246459 - 4 credits and 13220 - 8 credits
REMARKS: Internal - 5 days
Please ensure that quotations include all costs associated with the training i.e. facilitator and associated costs (ie, travelling and accommodation), venue (if external), equipment and stationary (for facilitator and learners), training materials, duration of training, coaching, practical, assessment, and time to work on portfolio’s of evidence within the classroom setting (under supervision of the facilitator).
NB: Prospective service providers are to note the following:
1. The Supply Chain form linked to this advert must be completed in full and attached to the quotation. (DO NOT CREATE YOUR OWN)
2. They are to submit an ORIGINAL or CERTIFIED TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE, BEE CERTIFICATE and all 3 DECLARATION FORMS (obtainable from www.zululand.org.za <http://www.zululand.org.za>) with their quotation.
3. They are required to supply PROOF of ACCREDITATION with the EWSETA for the unit standards identified above.
4. They are to register or must be registered on the Zululand District Municipal Suppliers Database - see www.zululand.org.za <http://www.zululand.org.za> for forms. These must be submitted in a separate envelope from the quote to the SCM Section.
5. Training is to be conducted between the months of January 2018 and June 2018, however, finalisation of the dates will be dealt with through consultation with the successful provider. Prices need to remain valid for a period of 6 months.
6. They need to ensure that facilitators are English/Zulu bilingual
7. Payment plan - 50% with the commencement of training, 25% upon completion of the training and the balance upon receipt of the certificates of competence and statement of results for accredited training programmes.
May be directed via email to the following people:
Ms. R Nel on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. S Mbatha at email@example.com
Ms. H Mbatha at firstname.lastname@example.org
<mailto:email@example.com> or on
(035) 874 5500
during office hours.
Quotation Closing Date: Thursday 11th January 2018 @ 12h00
Duly completed quotation documents sealed in an envelope marked with the quotation number and the closing date are to be deposited into the quotation box at Zululand District Municipal Offices, Lot B-400 uGagane Street, Ulundi, 3838 by no later than 12h00 on the closing date where they will be opened in public.
Telegraphic, telefaxed or posted tenders will not be accepted.
The Zululand District Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest of any quotation or to furnish any reason for the acceptance or rejection of a quotation.