Extended Title: Supply and Delivery of Laptop and Desktop at West Coast District Municipality in Moorreesburg
Supply and Delivery Of Laptop and Desktop at Westcoast District Municipality in Moorreesburg
Issuer: West Coast District Municipality
REQUEST FOR FORMAL WRITTEN PRICE QUOTATIONS: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF LAPTOP AND DESKTOP AT WESTCOAST DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY IN MOORREESBURG
Kindly furnish us with a written quotation as per attached specifications:
Specification enquiries can be directed to:
Mr. H Matthews at
022 433 8480
The quotation must be clearly endorsed/marked with Reference number: 6/5/2/207 – Computer Equipment and submitted on the letterhead of your business and can either be faxed, e-mailed or delivered by hand not later than 12:00,Thursday, 19 July 2018 to:
Supply Chain Management Office,
West Coast District Municipality,
58 Long Street,
Fax: 086 652 7690 or
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following conditions will apply:
- Price(s) quoted must be valid for at least thirty (30 ) days from date of your offer.
- Price(s) quoted must be firm and must be inclusive of VAT.
- A delivery period must be ten (10) working days after official order has been received.
- It is expected of all prospective service providers who are not yet registered on the Central Supplier Database (CSD) to register without delay.
- The Municipality reserves the right not to award formal written price quotations to prospective suppliers who are not registered on the Database (CSD). Service providers to submit proof of registration on the CSD with quotation submissions
- The prospective Service providers attention is drawn to the following list of forms and other documents that need to be completed and submitted with his/her quotation documents:
a) Declaration of Interest (MBD4)
b) Declaration in terms of Clause 112(1)(I) of the Municipal Finance Act, Act No 56 of 2003 (MBD8).
c) An original Tax Clearance Certificate issued by the South African Revenue Service (If the bidders applied for a Tax Clearance Certificate after 18 April 2016, than the bidder should provide the PIN that can be shared with third parties to enable third parties to verify or confirm the tax compliance status of the bidder to whom the PIN belongs)
d) Proof of registration for VAT (if applicable)
e) Certificate of independent determination (MBD9)
f) A original and valid B-BBEE Verification Certificate or certified copies