Extended Title: Removal of old and the supply and fitting of a new sliding gate motor at the Electrical Engineering offices in George Rex Drive.
Removal of old and the supply and fitting of a new sliding gate motor at the Electrical Engineering offices in George Rex Drive.
Tender number: 409/2018/19
Closing date and time: 18 January 2019 at 12:00
Compulsory briefing: Tuesday, 15 January 2019 at 09:00
RFQ DOCUMENTS ARE OBTAINABLE FROM:
Supply Chain Management Section
Knysna Municipality website: www.knysna.gov.za (Council adverts >Quotations)
Sealed quotations clearly marked, “RFQ 409/2018/19 : Electrical Offices, New electric gate motor at the Electrical Engineering offices”, can be submitted:
By hand to: Supply Chain Management Section
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Nadia Majola (Tel: 044 302 6509)
Electronic bid documents must reach the Supply Chain Management Section before the closing time.
This RFQ calls for the removal of the old sliding gate motor and the fitting of a new sliding gate motor, and making good the interface with the existing wall.
COMPULSORY SITE VISIT:
There will be a compulsory site visit on Tuesday 15 January 2019 at 09:00 at the Electrical Engineering offices in George Rex Drive to acquaint themselves of the scope of work and conditions.
Contact Person : Dave Gyngell
Email : email@example.com
Tell : 044 302-6409
Alternative Contact) : Lindikhaya Williams @ 044-302-6404 (Office)
The following conditions will apply:
- Price(s) quoted must be firm and must be inclusive of VAT when applicable.
- Attached KMBD6.1 must be completed to qualify for B-BBEE Status Level of Contribution.
- Tax Clearance Certificate or Sufficient Evidence that Tax matters are raised with SARS must be attached.
- An original or certified copy of B-BBEE Certificate must be attached to qualify for points.
- Price must include all related expenses, i.e. transport, accommodation etc.
- Attached KMBD 4 document must be completed.
- Status of Municipal accounts must be submitted.
- More than 1 supplier could be appointed.
- Invoices must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be paid within 30 days of delivering the service.
- Only an Official order and appointment letter will bind the Council.