Extended Title: Removal of old and the supply and fitting of new car port roof covering
Removal of old and the supply and fitting of new car port roof covering
Tender number: 408/2018/19
Closing date and time: 18 January 2019 at 12:00
Compulsory briefing: Tuesday, 15 January 2019 at 09:00
RFQ DOCUMENTS ARE OBTAINABLE FROM:
Supply Chain Management Section
Knysna Municipality website: www.knysna.gov.za (Council adverts >Quotations)
Sealed quotations clearly marked, “RFQ 408/2018/19: Electrical Offices, New car port covering”, can be submitted:
By hand to: Supply Chain Management Section
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Sandra Fourie (Tel: 044 302 6509)
Electronic bid documents must reach the Supply Chain Management Section before the closing time.
This RFQ calls for the removal of the damaged car port covering and the supply and fitting of a new covering on 2 roof structures for 4 cars.
COMPULSORY SITE VISIT:
There will be a compulsory site visit at 09:00 on Tuesday 15 January 2019 at 09:00 to acquaint tenderers of the scope of work and conditions.
Contact Person : Dave Gyngell
Email : email@example.com
Tell : 044 302-6409
Alternative Contact) : Lindikhaya Williams @ 044-302-6484 (Office)
The following conditions will apply:
- Price(s) quoted must be firm and must be inclusive of VAT when applicable.
- Attached KMBD6.1 must be completed to qualify for B-BBEE Status Level of Contribution.
- Tax Clearance Certificate or Sufficient Evidence that Tax matters are raised with SARS must be attached.
- An original or certified copy of B-BBEE Certificate must be attached to qualify for points.
- Price must include all related expenses, i.e. transport, accommodation etc.
- Attached KMBD 4 document must be completed.
- Status of Municipal accounts must be submitted.
- More than 1 supplier could be appointed.
- Invoices must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be paid within 30 days of delivering the service.
- Only an Official order and appointment letter will bind the Council.