Extended Title: Provision of Training Services for cyber Security
Provision of Training Services for cyber Security
Tender number: AUC/MIS/NC/008
Closing date and time: 13th September 2019 at 1500
The African Union Commission invites eligible Firms to submit quotation (Technical and Financial) for carrying out the services as described herein. Any resulting order shall be subject to the contract attached except where modified by this Request for Quotations (RFQ).
SECTION A: REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
1) Description of Services and Location: Provision of Training Services for Cyber Security: to be held at African Union headquarters. (Addis Ababa)
2) Currency of Quotation: US Dollars for foreign Firms, ETB for local firms.
3) Services are to commence by: October 2019
4) Services are to be: two weeks from commencement date.
5) Quotations must be valid for 90 days from the Return By Date given below.
6) Quotations and supporting documents must be marked with the Procurement Number given above and indicate your acceptance of the stated terms and conditions in the Contract.
7) Quotations must be received, in sealed envelopes or by email no later than: 1500 hrs Addis Ababa time on 13th September 2019 at 1500 hours Local Time.
8) Quotations must be returned to:
The Head, Procurement, Travel and Stores Division
African Union Commission,
P. O. Box 3243, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
3rd Floor, Building C,
Telephone+251 (0)11-551 7700 Ext 4321 or 4525
If proposals are submitted by email please attach the technical and financial proposals in separate folders. Maximum limit is 20 mega bites
If submitted physically, please insert technical and financial offers in separate envelopes and bothe should be sealed in one outer envelope. It shall be placed in the Tender Box at the above address.
Clarification Requests: Clarification requests should be addressed to email@example.com, Tel+251115517700, Ext 4321 or 4525
9) You are requested to quote by submitting a Technical and Financial Proposal. The whole cost of performing the services shall be included in the items stated and the cost of any incidental services or materials shall be deemed to be included in the prices quoted.
10) Quotations that are responsive, qualified and technically compliant will be ranked according to price (Least Cost Selection Method). Award of Contract will be made to the lowest priced quotation by the issue of a Purchase Order.
11) This is a two envelope bidding. Technical and financial offers should be submitted in separate envelopes. Where submitted by email, should be in separate folders.
12) Payments will be made in accordance with any resulting order within thirty (30) days of receipt of an invoice supported by a certificate of satisfactory completion signed by the Project Coordinator.