Extended Title: Provision of Training on Construction Roadworks (National Certificate NQF Level 2- Unit Standard 24133) for 10 municipal employees
Provision of Training on Construction Roadworks (National Certificate NQF Level 2- Unit Standard 24133) for 10 municipal employees
Issuer: Matatiele Local Municipality
TENDER NOTICE Notice No: 2017/2018-97
Bids are hereby invited from suitably experienced Service Providers for the project stated below:
BID NO: MATAT 2017/2018-32
DESCRIPTION: PROVISION OF TRAINING ON CONSTRUCTION ROADWORKS (NATIONAL CERTIFICATE NQF LEVEL 2- UNIT STANDARD 24133) FOR 10 MUNICIPAL EMPLOYEES
ADVERTISING DATE: 08 DECEMBER 2017
CLOSING DATE: 29 DECEMBER 2017 @ 12h00
Bid Documents will be obtainable at the New Budget and Treasury Office, MATATIELE LOCAL MUNICIPALITY, Mountain View for a non – refundable tender fee of R500.00 payable between the hours of 08h00 and 16h00 as from 06 DECEMBER 2017.
Bidders shall take note of the following bid conditions / Compulsory Submissions
- All bids submitted should remain valid for a period of 90 days after the bid closing date.
- Copy of Original Valid Tax Clearance Certificate, or code from SARS
- The bid will be evaluated according to the preferential procurement model in the Preferential Procurement the bidders’ attention is drawn to Form MBD 6.1 whereby bidders other than EMEs must submit their original and valid B-BBEE status level verification certificate or a certified copy thereof, substantiating their B-BBEE rating issued by a Registered Auditor approved by IRBA or a Verification Agency accredited by SANAS. Failure to do so will result in zero points score for BBBEE status level.
- Certified copies of original company registration and certified ID documents of member/s
- Joint Venture agreement (where applicable)
- Failure to complete all supplementary information returnable schedules like MBD 4, MBD8 and MBD 9 will result in the tender being eliminated, Invalid or non-submission of the documents listed in the Terms of Reference will lead to a disqualification.
- Bids must only be submitted on documentation provided by the municipality. Late, emailed, faxed and telegraphic bids will not be considered and photocopies of the document will not be accepted.
- All prospective service providers of goods and services and infrastructure procurement are required to apply on Central Supplier Database in order to do business with all organs of state in the Republic of South Africa at https://secured.csd.gov.za/. Matatiele Local Municipality is using CSD to verify supplier’s registration, therefore, you are required to please register on the CSD.
- Bidders are required to submit rates clearances certificates from municipality
The Bids will be evaluated on the basis of the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (Act No.5, 2000), and the regulations pertaining thereto (2017), as well as the Matatiele Local Municipality’s Supply Chain Management policy. 80/20 preference point system will be used.
The bids will be evaluated in two stages, namely:
- Stage 1- Functionality
- Stage 2-Price and BBBEE
Points Price (80) BBBEE
With regard to functionality the following criteria will be applicable and the maximum points.
PLEASE NOTE WELL THAT THE MINIMUM NUMBER OF POINTS TO BE ACHIEVED BY A BIDDER IN ORDER TO BE EVALUATED FOR PRICE AND B-BBEE IS 45 POINTS, ANY BID THAT FAILS TO MEET THE MINIMUM THRESHOLD FOR FUNCTIONALITY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
Bids must only be submitted on the bid documentation provided by the municipality.
Two envelopes system will be used
- Each bid must comprise of a Technical offer and a financial offer, each of which must be submitted separately and both offers must be clearly marked the name of the bidder, failing which will lead to disqualification.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked “PROVISION OF TRAINING ON CONSTRUCTION ROADWORKS (NATIONAL CERTIFICATE NQF LEVEL 2- UNIT STANDARD 24133) FOR 10 MUNICIPAL EMPLOYEES”Notice No: 2017/2018-97” must be deposited in the Bid Box located at the New Budget and Treasury Offices, Mountain View, Matatiele 4730.
Matatiele Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any bid and reserves the right to accept the Bid in whole or part, at the rates quoted.
Technical enquiries should be directed to:
Ms. Z. Mbhele
(Human Resourses Manager) at
039 737 8100 and
SCM enquiries to:
Ms. O Mgwebi:
SCM at 039 737 8192
during office hours.