Extended Title: Provision of Events Services: Municipal Year-End Function
Provision of Events Services: Municipal Year-End Function
Tender number: SCM/2018/177/CORP
ERRATUM: Extention to closing date from 21 December 2017 to 12 January 2018
New closing date and time: 12 January 2018 at 13:00
NOTICE OF EXTENSION OF CLOSING DATE:
Notice is hereby given that the Municipality has decided to extend the invitation for the abovementioned tenders from 21 December 2017 to 12 January 2018.
Closing date and time: 21 December 2017 at 13:00
No later than 13H00. Bids will be opened immediately thereafter, in public at the Bitou Municipality, Supply Chain Management Unit, 17 Marine Drive, Plettenberg Bay
AVAILABILITY OF BID DOCUMENTS:
Quotation Documents will be available electronically from the email below at no charge.
Printed copies of the Bid Documents will be available as from 07h30 and thereafter, on weekdays from 07h30 until 16h30, at Bitou Municipality: Supply Chain Management Unit, 17 Marine Drive, Plettenberg Bay, at a non-refundable fee, payable to a cashier at Bitou Municipality, 4 Sewell Street, Plettenberg Bay.
The fee may also be transferred via EFT (Bitou Municipality, Current Account – 1089911513, Nedbank, Plettenberg Bay, Branch Code - 109014). Proof of payment will be required upon collection of tender documents. Tender Number to be used as payment reference with name of payee.
Date Available: 14 December 2017
Non-refundable Fee: None
QUOTATION SUBMISSION RULES:
- Quotations are to be completed in accordance with the conditions and bid rules contained in the quotation document.
- The Quotation Document & supporting documents must be placed in a sealed envelope and externally endorsed with the: RFQ NUMBER; DESCRIPTION & CLOSING DATE OF THE QUOTATION.
- Quotation Documents must be deposited in the Tender Box, at the Supply Chain Management Unit, Bitou Municipality, 17 Marine Drive, Plettenberg Bay.
- Quotations may only be submitted on the documentation issued by the Municipality.
- The Bitou Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any quotation and reserves the right to accept any quotation, as it may deem expedient.
- Tenderers who are not yet registered are required to register on the Municipality’s Accredited Supplier Database (CSD). Application forms are obtainable from the website: https://secure.csd.gov.za.
Quotations shall be evaluated in terms of the Bitou Municipality Preferential Procurement Policy
Tenderers may claim preference points in terms of the 80/20 principle per their B-BBEE status level of contribution
Site Meeting/Information Session: None
Validity Period: 7 Days
ANY ENQUIRIES REGARDING TECHNICAL INFORMATION MAY BE DIRECTED TO:
Contact Person: Mr. H Swartz
Tel: 044 501 3000
ANY ENQUIRIES REGARDING THE TENDERING PROCEDURE MAY BE DIRECTED TO:
Section: Supply Chain Management
Contact Person: Mr. L Damonds
Tel: e-mail Enquiries Only