Extended Title: Bids are hereby invited from suitably qualified service providers to Layout, Design and Printing of Annual Report 2015/2016 for the Municipality.
Bids are hereby invited from suitably qualified service providers to Layout, Design and Printing of Annual Report 2015/2016 for the Municipality.
Tender number: MM 123 /16/17
Closing date and time: 27th June 2017 at 12H00
The bids will be evaluated in terms of the 80/20 Preferential Procurement Point system and the points will be allocated as follows: 80 - Price, 20 - BBBEE. Late or faxed quotes will not be accepted. Failure to comply with the above conditions will invalidate your offer.
COMPULSORY BRIEFING AND AVAILABILITY OF DOCUMENTS
The compulsory briefing meeting will be held on the 20th June 2017 at 10:15 am at Dr Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma Municipality (Creighton Office) and Bid documents will be obtained on the same date from 08h00 to 10h00 at the SCM office. The cost of the bid document is R355.00 which is non- refundable.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITH THE BID:
- Valid original tax clearance certificate or Tax Compliance Status PIN
- A certified copy of the most recent municipal account in which the business is registered. District municipality (water) and Local municipality (rates, electricity and other). A letter of exemption can be obtained from the Municipality for incumbents who do not pay for services together with a letter of proof of residency.
- Certified copy of a certificate of Company Registration with the Registrar of Companies and CC’s (CK).
- Certified copy of B-BBEE certificate / Certified Affidavit
- Certified copies of ID’s.
- Form of offer MDB 4, 8 and
- Registration with CSD
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked with the Bid number and closing date and dropped off in the tender box at the Dr. Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma Municipality Offices, Main street, Creighton by no later than the 27th June 2017 at 12H00.
Enquiries may be directed to the following persons during office hours (08:00 - 16:30)
SCM related enquires: Mrs. L.A. Mark (039 833 1038)
Technical Enquiries: Mr. E. West (039 833 1038)
Dr Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any bid and reserves the right to accept the Bid in whole or part, at the rates quoted.