Extended Title: Appointment of a panel of radio stations
Appointment of a panel of radio stations
Tender number: GRDM/25/20-21
Closing date and time: 21 MAY 2021 at 11:00
No later than 11:00 am, tenders will be opened immediately thereafter, in public at the Garden Route District Municipality, Supply Chain Management Unit, 54 York Street, George
AVAILABILITY OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:
Tender documents for GRDM/25/20-21 are obtainable from Ms. Sandisa Gologolo during office hours (Mondays to Thursday 08:00 - 16:30 and Fridays 08:00 - 13:30)
Tel: (044) 803 1313; Cell: 072 906 6860; E-mail: email@example.com
Printed copies of the tender documents are obtainable at a nonrefundable fee, payable to a cashier at Garden Route District Municipality, Supply Chain Management Unit, Ground Floor, 54 York Street, George OR tender documents are obtainable free of charge on Garden Route District Municipality's website at www.gardenroute.gov.za.
NON - REFUNDABLE FEE: R 200.00
TENDER SUBMISSION RULES:
1. Tenders are to be completed in accordance with the conditions and tender rules contained in the tender document.
2. Tender document & supporting documents must be placed in a sealed envelope clearly marked for “GRDM/25/20-21 APPOINTMENT OF A PANEL OF RADIO STATIONS” must be deposited in the tender box of the Garden District Municipality, Supply Chain Management Unit, 54 York Street, George.
3. Tenders may only be submitted on the tender document issues by the Municipality.
4. Requirements for sealing, addressing, delivery, opening and assessment of tenders are stated in the tender document.
5. Important note: Tax Compliance Status Pin (TCS) copy and MAAA Number must be submitted with the tender documentation.
6. VAT must be included in all prices (VAT vendor registered).
7. Late tenders, tenders per facsimile or – e-mail will not be accepted.
8. Tenders couriered to be delivered in accordance with the stipulated closing time above.
9. Council reserves the right to accept any bid proposal in full or part thereof.
10. Council will only award tenders to service providers registered on the Central Supplier Database (CSD). Website https://secure.csd.gov.za
11. Tenders will only be considered in accordance to the bid requirements.
Tenderers will be evaluated and adjudicated in terms of the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (Act 5 of 2000) Regulations 2017 and the Garden Route District Municipality Supply Chain Management Policy, where 80 points will be allocated in respect of price and 20 points in respect of BBBEE.
CLARITY ON BIDDING PROCEDURES MAY BE DIRECTED TO:
MS SANDISA GOLOGOLO: TEL (044) 803 1313
CLARITY ON TECHNICAL INFORMATION MAY BE DIRECTED TO:
MR HERMAN PIETERS: TEL: (044) 803 1419 / 081 455 5699